To the Editor,
I am in search of my family history. I am looking for anyone who has information on John R. Hammond, born 07/1866, died 1930, married Nancy Victoria Moles, born 06/22/1859, died 05/26/1937.
Their children are:
* Nora Hammond, 12/18/1885 – 06/04/1940, married George Woodrum 03/12/1886 -05/08/1966.
* Florence Hammond, 01/27/1888 – 04/29/1938, married Bennie A. Catron 03/23/1886 – 07/21/1969.
* Parthenia Hammond, 09/03/1893-12/12/1936.
* Roxie Hammond, 11/18/1896 – 03/26/1922, married William Rhyn Warinner 06/29/1890 – 08/03/1950.
* Wiley P. Hammond, 01/15/1899 – 02/08/1930.
Nina Brown and Jessie
The above information is all I have. Bennie and Florence Catron are my great grandparents. I am looking for any information on parents, children, and pictures if you are kind enough to make me a copy.
I can be reached at K. England, P.O. Box 127, Sunbright, TN 37872.