Line dancing is now scheduled at the Twin Lakes Wellness Center each Monday, from 6 pm -7 pm
Low Impact Line Dancing has been proven to ease the obstacles of aging if done weekly It is the third most popular extra curricular activity in the world for those over the age of 50:
1) Lowers blood pressure and cholesterol levels
2) Increases mobility without joint damage
3) Increases balance control and centering
4) Increases bone mass and muscle
5) Aids in effort to lose weight
6) Eases levels of depression
7) Staves off early signs of Alzheimer’s
We are changing the perception of aging one line dance at a time while adding years to your life and life to your years!
All ages accepted!!